· Here are some of the sites we recommend you to download any video off the internet. 1. Video Download Helper. Video Download Helper is great for users who regularly download videos. When Download helper detects any video the toolbar activates/highlights the icon and a menu bar allows to download the selected video with just one click.
· It is a free online media recorder application which will allow you to record, convert and download nearly any audio or video URL to common formats. In order to download a YouTube video, paste your...
· Double-click that to see the full URL, right-click it, and then choose Copy. Open a new tab in Firefox (or any browser) and enter that into the navigation bar. Right-click the video in that tab and choose Save Video As. Download videoplayback.mp4 to your computer to save the YouTube video.
· The best solution would be to download and save the video to your desktop. In this guide, I will show you how to download videos from any website. By completing the following steps, you will be able to easily download any video from any site by using its URL and save it to your local directories.
· Though Video DownloadHelper is available only for Firefox, this simple and well-known add-on is still one of the best and easiest ways to download videos off the website, and not only from YouTube. In addition, you can easily control such things as file renaming, shortcut keys, social sharing, etc., through this tool's preferences.
A simplistic video downloader that allows you to save all your favorite Internet videos to your computer. Pros 4K Video Downloader supports all popular video sites. It can download entire playlists and channels. The downloader comes with the advanced subtitles download option. It allows you to download 3D and 360-degree videos.
Video Grabber grants you the ability to download videos from many online video sites. After a single click, the video is shown, along with all the available formats such as MP4, FLV, 3GP, WMV, WEBM, MP3, etc. Then, all you need to do is to download videos in your preferred format. It also supports downloading HD videos.
· This video shows you, How to download any video from any site (other than YouTube) on PC! It supports a huge selection of sites, such as Facebook, Vkontakte,...
· First, navigate to Media ->Open Network Stream (or just hit Ctrl-N). Then in the Network tab of the resulting dialog, enter the URL of the video you want to download, and hit “Play”. Now go to View -> Playlist (or just hit Ctrl-L) to bring up your playlist. In the playlist, right-click on the video you want and …
You make more friends by being interested in them than by trying to get them interested in you.